First Annual Oklahoma Oil & Natural Gas BBQ Competition
Some of our industry’s cookers are legendary – with their own special recipes and trade secrets. It’s time for some friendly competition at the First Annual Oklahoma Oil & Natural Gas BBQ Competition!
Team up with your favorite industry colleagues (E&P, service companies, midstream and more) to prepare your best “small bite” for the judges and Expo 25 attendees. This is a great way to get company recognition and bragging rights at the biggest oil and natural gas event in the state. It’s also a way to give back, show your oilfield pride AND get maximum visibility with attendees.
The first-ever Oklahoma Oil & Natural Gas BBQ Competition Champion will be selected by a panel of judges consisting of community leaders. There will also be a People’s Choice Award chosen by popular vote.
Want to be a part? Here are the details:
BBQ Sponsor (In-Kind)
- 10’x10’ booth at Expo (If your company already has a booth, let us know)
- Unlimited Expo tickets
- Company name announcement from the stage
- Event signage, program recognition, and social media recognition
- 4 tickets to the VIP Meet & Greet with Mike Rowe
Teams will provide the following:
- Minimum of 700 bites for attendees
- Sides, desserts, and drinks are optional
- Napkins, plasticware, and plates
- Cooking tables and utensils
- 2 serving tables
- Shared hand washing station
- Garbage can
- Electrical provided upon request
Continental Resources & Select Energy Services
Ovintiv Inc. & Flex-Chem
Priority Energy LLC
MORE TO COME!